Options for reporting and accessing support

If you think you have experienced bullying, you can use Report + Support to raise concerns and access support. 

Making a report
  • University of Sussex Report + Support. Students can report an incident using the University's  Report + Support system. You can choose to do this anonymously or you can request support from an advisor. If you choose to talk to an advisor, they will be able to talk through the options and support available to you, in confidence.
  • University of Sussex Complaints Procedure. If you choose to make a formal complaint to the University about a student or member of staff, there is a procedure that sets out the steps you'll need to follow. 
Getting support 
  • You can access support through Report + Support, or directly by making an appointment with a Student Life Advisor in the Student Life Centre, who will talk you through your options.
  • If you think you have experienced bullying in one of the University-managed, halls of residence, you can contact the Residential Life Team for an appointment. Email: residentiallife@sussex.ac.uk.
  • For other sources of help for your mental health and wellbeing, see our mental health pages.


There are two ways you can tell us what happened